It’s 5:30 pm on a Wednesday. Do you know where your favorite celebs are?
(image via Just Jared)
- Lana Del Rey accepted British GQ‘s award for Woman of the Year in London last night. All that is fine and dandy, but I feel the need to point out that with her new black hair and old surgically enhanced face, she kind of looks like Angelica Houston in The Witches now. That is all.
- Nicole Richie arrived back in Los Angeles from a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where she surprisingly didn’t look emaciated. She should be expecting a call from Dove’s Real Women, Real Beauty campaign any minute now.
- Gwen Stefani rehearsed with No Doubt in New York City after downing the chalice of virgin’s blood she drinks daily to look the same as she did in 1995.
- Blue Ivy Carter got her mom Beyonce a yacht in the south of France to celebrate the pop diva’s 31st birthday. Not exactly what Bey wanted from the 8-month-old, but it’s the thought that counts.
- Josh Peck, who you may remember as the fat one from the Nickelodeon show Drake and Josh, looked decidedly un-fat as he vacationed in Hawaii. His weight loss is shocking, but I’m more amazed that he still has enough Nickelodeon money to afford a trip to Hawaii.